Window Glass Repair
Do you need to replace your glass (single pane or double pane), but not your whole window? Southgate Glass specializes in single pane and dual pane (insulated glass units) replacement glass. In most cases, we can be out to measure same day and have the glass replaced by the end of the day.
For window glass repair / replacement, call Southgate for a free quote.
Looking for an estimate over the phone? Here are some quick tips on what you need before calling us for a free quote.
- Take measurements of the glass you need repaired and call us with the measurements. Measurements don't need to be exact, we will send a technician out to do true measurements. Watch the video below to learn how to measure Daylight Opening.
- Is your window a single pane or dual pane unit?
- If the glass is broken, did it crack, break into shards or break into little pebbles?
- How old is your window? If you don't know exact dates, approximate dates help. 10 years old or over 20 years old will do.
- What type of window frame do you have? Vinyl or metal?
- Do you have grids between/on the glass?
- Which window pane is broken, the moveable or fixed pane?
- How does the window open and close? Slide side to side, up and down, crank out, or doesn’t open at all.
Window Board Up Service
Give Southgate Glass a call if you you need window board up service for your broken window or door. We offer emergency window board-up service to secure your home until our technicians can come out and complete the repairs. Southgate Glass offers fast and efficient service.